Sunday, December 19, 2010

2nd Welcome


I'm not very good at this blogging thing.  I deleted my first "Welcome" blog that I wrote....in September.  Here's hoping that I can start being at least a little consistent.

I mostly want to start a blog so I'll have an excuse to write.  An English major, I haven't written much of anything at all since I graduated in May of 2009, which is truly sad.  I think school just burned me out.  And I am lazy.  "Write.  Just sit down at do it."  That's the how-to advice good writers give to would-be writers.  It's advice I often fail to heed.

I'll write mostly about things that interest me.  (Novel idea, right?)   Music, movies, books, religion;  I've got opinions about them all.  I may also share a little of my fiction and poetry (old and, God willing, new).

In the spirit of another year gone by, my next post will be music-related:  favorite albums, songs, and singles of 2010.  So stay tuned, and thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment